Who is onlyFE and how do you work with further education candidates?
- We are an agency that works on behalf of further education colleges that have vacancies to fill.
- Colleges instruct us to advertise their vacancies and manage the responses.
- We advertise their vacancies on a vast network of job sites, which is where you may have seen an advert and been directed to us.
- To express an initial interest in a role, you should use the contact details in the advert.
- Following this we will direct you to the college’s application form to complete. Colleges will not accept a CV on its own. This is standard practice in further education.
- Once you have submitted your application form, management of your application and the recruitment process reverts to the college. If your application is successful they will liaise with you directly about the interview process.
- Colleges do not provide us with any post-interview data or feedback.
Can I register with onlyFE?
- We are not a recruitment agency; we are an advertising agency so we do not register candidates.
- Having said that, we do still want to help you find the perfect job. Our clients are releasing new adverts every day and they are published on our own LinkedIn and Twitter pages. Connect with us on there to see all of them as soon as they are live.
Who should I contact next?
- Please email all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have a query about a vacancy you have seen advertised, have already applied for or have been invited to apply for, please make sure you include the job title and location of the vacancy you are enquiring about.
Still unsure? Please call us on 0845 564 3080